Kelsa Dickey – Financial Coach Academy
Sale Page: Kelsa Dickey – Financial Coach Academy
You just pay: $229.00
Status: Instant Delivery
Get Training And
Become a Financial Coach
Let us show you what we’ve figured out: financial coaching is the most rewarding way to make a living.
Gain coaching skills, design your program, get clients, and build your financial coaching business with The Financial Coach Academy.
Do you want to become a financial coach but aren’t sure where to start?
Have you tried DIY’ing it with free training, podcasts, and blog posts, but still feel like you’re spinning your wheels?
Do you want to feel absolutely confident in your ability to get clients results?
Does the idea you could make a living, doing work you love, and that actually helps people get you excited?
Do you wish someone would show you precisely how to do all of it?
Great. You’re in the right place.
The Financial Coach Academy™ is an online course and coaching program designed to walk you through every aspect of becoming a financial coach. We believe financial coaching is the most rewarding way to make a living, but only if you do it right. The Academy sets you up to coach with confidence and run a professional business that adds to your life.
The best part? You can start the Academy today.
Financial Coach Academy Reviews
“I can’t even really believe I was calling myself a financial coach before taking the Financial Coach Academy. I could not recommend this program enough to anybody who is motivated to grow their coaching business and learn from the best of the best.”
MEERA MEYER, Life Money Balance
“Before enrolling in FCA, I had a passion and a dream but hadn’t made any steps toward launching my financial coaching business. I have my MBA and can confidentially say that the FCA program is like an MBA for financial coaches. I am still amazed that with the help of the FCA I’ve been able to build a business from the ground up and in just 16 weeks!”
AMANDA BOUZAKINE, Broad Park Financial
A Financial Coaching Program That Covers It All
The Financial Coach Academy™ will walk you through step-by-step how to become a coach and efficiently run your business.
After more than a decade of running our financial coaching business and years of running this course, we have identified the five core concepts that every financial coach needs to be a successful coach.
The Academy has assigned each of these concepts a module, and within each module is a series of lessons, videos, handouts, materials and actions to help you work through mastering this concept. Because the course is designed to have you build your business and grow your coaching skills as you work through it, by Module 2, you’ll take on clients.
And by the time you finish all five modules, you’ll have the coaching skills to serve clients confidently and a business that is 100% up and running. Who knows, you might even start to enjoy selling your services. (WARNING: This is a common side effect of completing Module 4.)
Get Training Created By And Specifically For Financial Coaches
Financial coaching is a different kind of business.
You need financial knowledge and numbering crunching abilities people usually only associate with financial advisors.
You need the ability to help people change their behaviors and mindset which are usually traits associated with business or life coaches.
You also need the drive and discipline of any other entrepreneur running a business.
Being a financial coach takes mastering a unique blend of skills and traits.
It’s one of the many reasons we love being financial coaches and think financial coaches are so freaking awesome.
That’s why our program doesn’t just focus on financial theories or coaching skills. It covers this trifecta of skills to serve as your foundation.
The Only Financial Coach Training That Provides Specific and Detailed Guidance on All 3 Areas:
Expand Your Coaching Skills
It’s one thing to teach a client a financial concept. It’s a whole other skillset to coach them to change their behavior. We teach you how to be an effective coach who gets better and quicker results from your clients.
Gain Financial Knowledge
We teach you all of the same financial concepts we teach our own clients. You will build upon the natural skills you already have with money and get more financial exercises to work through with your clients.
Get A Business Blueprint
Build the systems and master the tech needed to run a business that’s as close to auto pilot that it can be. And no, you don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars every month on fancy software to do it.
We are the creators and instructors of the Financial Coach Academy, but first and foremost,
WE ARE FINANCIAL COACHES
Check Out Our Financial Coaching Business
What’s Included in the Academy?
All content is released as soon as you purchase the course.
- 5 Core Modules designed to get you coaching as soon as possible by covering your mindset, the client’s journey, how to coach, financial knowledge, selling and marketing!
- 30 Lessons designed to walk you through each phase of launching your coaching business in step-by-step detail.
- 12 Monthly live coaching calls every year to help you overcome any setback or hesitation. Oh, and you can join these calls for years and years to come!
- 165 Downloads, templates, contracts and materials to use in your business and with clients right away (see full list below)!
- 5 Bonus Modules for to help you expand your offerings into things such as online courses, mastermind, group programs and more!
How the Academy is different from other financial coach training programs:
- Learn how to market and get clients. It’s one thing to design a great program (which we totally help you do) but it’s a whole other to learn how to talk about your value, what you offer, and how to price and market your services.
- Get all the materials you need to run your business. The Academy offers not just training resources, but all the materials you need to run a business and serve clients (see the link to the full list below). We provide all things we use in our financial coaching business everyday.
- Know what software and systems you actually need. You don’t need to pay for a client-service software. We show you how easy it is to use apps and software that you likely already have – and so do your clients!
- Advanced modules that grow with you. We got you with Advanced Programming and Marketing, Corporate Wellness and Thinking Like a CEO bonus modules – all designed to guide you during the stages of growth we know you’ll face as a successful financial coach.
SEE THE COMPLETE LIST OF ALL THE TEMPLATES, WORKSHEETS, DOWNLOADS, SCRIPTS, AND OTHER MATERIALS WE PROVIDE IN THE ACADEMY.
Modules, Lessons, and Topics Covered in the Financial Coach Academy
Clarity On Who You Are And Who You Serve
Understand your purpose and your Why behind your business.
Module 1 Lessons
LESSON ONE: Why people will hire you
LESSON TWO: Clarify your vision for the business you are building and what you will call yourself
LESSON THREE: Identifying and refining your ideal client
LESSON FOUR: Your business name, tax, license and legal protections
By the end of this lesson, you will have:
- Gained clarity on who you are and who you serve.
- A clear vision for what kind of business you’re creating.
- Identified your niche.
- Learned the challenges your ideal clients are experiencing.
- Embraced where your desire to become a financial coach comes from.
- Begun crafting that into a compelling Why story.
- Picked a business name and chosen a title.
- A good understanding of some administrative and legal steps you can take for your business right now.
Module 2 A Client’s First Experience Working With You
Attracting Clients and How Your Initial Coaching Sessions Go
Module 2 Lessons
LESSON ONE: Taking the lead from the first conversation
LESSON TWO: Qualifying a client to confirm coaching readiness
LESSON THREE: Delivering your first session and Wow! the client with clarity and results
LESSON FOUR: Starting to work with your first few clients
By the end of this lesson, you will have:
- Mapped out a client journey for your business.
- Created your sales conversation process.
- Designed and launched your initial coaching session with clients.
- Activated a scheduling software.
- Built a tracking system for leads, prospects, and clients.
- Announced you’re looking for clients (maybe even had a couple practice clients under your belt as well)
- Building Long-Term Client Relationships Through Amazing Results
- Design a client experience they won’t forget – and neither will you!
Building Long-Term Client Relationships Through Amazing Results
Design a client experience they won’t forget – and neither will you!
Module 3 Lessons
LESSON ONE: Step-by-step program development and design
LESSON TWO: Dozens of financial concepts delivered with a coaching spin
LESSON THREE: Boundaries and crucial conversations as a coach and entrepreneur
LESSON FOUR: Systems that support you, free up your time and make coaching your clients easier
By the end of this lesson, you will have:
- Designed a coaching program for your business.
- Created really great content that gets your clients results.
- Learned effective coaching skills.
- Explored various financial concepts from a coaching perspective.
- Adopted the four key roles you’ll play as a coach.
- Learned the art of asking effective questions.
- Drafted your Coaching Agreement.
- Designed and launched an onboarding sequence to lead clients through.
- Built a tracking system for your clients’ journey through your program.
- Established important policies to help you establish boundaries and expectations with clients.
- Selling Your Coaching With Integrity
- Invite clients to start and continue their coaching with confidence
Selling Your Coaching With Integrity
Invite clients to start and continue their coaching with confidence
Module 4 Lessons
LESSON ONE: Bridging the gap
LESSON TWO: Mindset of sales
LESSON THREE: Energy of sales
LESSON FOUR: Scripts and objections
By the end of this lesson, you will have:
- Identified where your clients are today, where they want to be and how your services help to bridge that gap.
- Brainstormed ways your coaching program helps clients to solve their current challenges.
- Reflected on what you appreciate and dislike about sales conversations you’ve experienced.
- Designed a pre-game sales strategy.
- Learned the strategy of “teeing up” your coaching.
- Wrote out pivot statements for your Discovery session.
- Learned how the energy in your workspace impacts your sales conversations.
- Explored various objections you may hear and how you’ll respond to them.
- Identified 10 benefits of your coaching.
- Outlined how you will wrap up your Discovery session for three scenarios that could occur.
Marketing Your Coaching
How to create a brand and a name for yourself so you attract eager clients
Module 5 Lessons
LESSON ONE: Developing referral relationships
LESSON TWO: Rocking your social media
LESSON THREE: Creating a killer website
LESSON FOUR: Designing marketing resources
By the end of this lesson, you will have:
- Established goals for your referral marketing and social media marketing.
- Learned strategies for identifying and establishing referral relationships.
- Identified who’s in front of your ideal clients on a regular basis already.
- Brainstormed ways your coaching program helps their clients to solve their current challenges.
- Designed a reach-out strategy for connecting with referral partners (templates provided!).
- Designed a follow-up strategy after a one-to-one with a referral partner.
- Launched a social media strategy for your financial coaching business.
- Outlined a social media content calendar that matches your goals and builds trust with prospects.
- Learned about the key components of your website.
- Wrote out the copy for your website.
- Explored various commercials and taglines you can use to gain the most from the networking meetings you attend.
- A Program Designed to Grow With You – The Bonus Modules
- Once a coach has worked their way through the five core modules, they have completed the course. Their Academy graduate seal is on the way!
But as we said, the first five modules are just the core concepts. There’s so much more.
As you grow your business, we have created bonus modules to guide you there too.
You may want to add a course, group program, or mastermind in addition to your one-on-one coaching. We cover each one of those in the Advanced Programming Bonus Module.
In the Thinking Like a CEO Bonus Module, we help you devise a strategy and plan for hiring your first assistant or support person.
In Advanced Marketing, we help you create your signature presentation and fun gifs!
If you think you might want to offer your services to corporations, we give you our entire Corporate Wellness strategy
The five bonus modules are designed to help you and support you beyond your initial launch.
BONUS MODULE: Thinking Like a CEO
Taking action in your business
Working in your Zone of Genius
Planning and goal setting for your business
Managing your time as a business owner
Finance and operations
BONUS MODULE: Corporate Wellness
Design and run a profitable financial wellness program for corporate clients. Learn how to network with key players, develop you niche, build a dynamic workshop, and land your first corporate client from your academy instructors as well as Shane Robson-Smith of Workplace Money Coach.
BONUS MODULE: Advanced Marketing
Creating your signature presentation
Writing your got-to-open-it newsletter
Getting PR stories and featured articles
SEO and Google Analytics for financial coaches
Gif-ify your brand (let’s make gifs!)
BONUS MODULE: Advanced Programming
Understanding your client success path
Setting the stage
Designing your one-to-many offering
Extending the coach-client relationship
Daily money management
How We Structure Our Financial Coach Training
And How We Get You To Take Action
Anyone can learn how to be a coach. We want you to become a coach.
In the Academy, we teach you and provide everything you need to become a successful financial coach. We show you how to do it all (everything from creating materials for your clients to materials for your marketing) but we don’t stop there.
You know the saying “knowledge is power”? Yeah we call BS on that. We believe “applied knowledge is power” and our goal is that you are applying all the tools, skills and strategies we give you. Our goal is that you are attracting clients, inviting them to work with you, coaching them toward amazing results for their life and money and most importantly, that you’re loving the journey.
That’s why we nudge you in loving ways throughout the course to continue making progress and to go out, talk to people and actually DO THE THING (financial coaching). We are coaches. The course isn’t designed without giving lots of thought to what YOU need in addition to knowledge in order to confidently coach your clients and make a living doing this work.
Our course is designed for the coach who is ready to take action and become a coach, whether that’s as a side hustle or making coaching your primary source of income. And it’s for coaches who feel a bit nervous too. Don’t worry, we got you.
Know Exactly Where You Are With the Rubric
Every module also includes a rubric, which is your guide to the lessons and their associated actions in that module. We’ve separated each lesson into four action steps: learn, design, build and finesse.
Watch the lesson videos and absorb what we’re teaching.
Plan, brainstorm, and sketch out how that lesson applies to your coaching, using all the templates and examples we provide as guides.
Create and build each step of your client journey for your business. Watch as your business starts to come together – step-by-step!
Specific steps to help you refine and perfect what you’ve built over time to make it more authentically you!
Here’s The Module One Rubric
Notice the turtle? We’ve included those little guys in the rubrics to callout the places coaches commonly get tripped up. And then we help you move past them!
How long does it take to complete the Academy?
That’s the question we get asked most frequently. Our answer is that’s really difficult to say because it’s a self-paced course but the average is 4-6 months.
You can go at your own speed so there is no set time. And because some lessons will be easier than others based on your own skillset, how quickly you complete the course is really up to you. We aim to provide the whole shebang with this course so keep in mind you are building your business and practicing your coaching as you go. This is not a course you will finish in a day or a week because you simply can’t launch a business or learn how to coach in that amount of time. In fact, we recommend you don’t try to get through it in less than a month’s time.
But we don’t want you waiting to coach clients until you complete the entire course. By the end of Module 2, you have enough of your business built and you have enough coaching skills to help people, so we encourage you to go out and start getting clients while you finish the remaining modules. The goal is that you start coaching relatively quickly while you continue designing your program and building your business.
TERMS OF SALE
After you make payment, we will send the link to your email then you can download the course anytime, anywhere you want. Our file hosted on Pcloud, Mega.Nz and Google-Drive.
We provide a download link including full courses as my description. Do NOT include any access into Groups or Websites!
LOADCOURSE – Best Discount Trading & Marketing Courses
🔥 More courses: Business & Sales
🔥 Join our telegram group whenever you want for new release and updates 👇
There are no reviews yet.