ConversionXL & Dan Shure – SEO Driven Editorial Calendar
Sale Page: ConversionXL & Dan Shure – SEO Driven Editorial Calendar
Original price: $1,990.00
You just pay: $135.00
Status: Instant Delivery
SEO shouldn’t be an afterthought. It should be the backbone of your content strategy.
As a content marketer, you know planning your editorial calendar with SEO growth in mind is really hard.
How do you know what keywords to use and how many pages you need to actually rank?
Whether you’re an editor, strategist or writer, you can’t just treat SEO as nice-to-have. It should be the backbone of your content strategy.
Introduction video (1 min)
Dan is who CXL turns to for any SEO help.
After taking this course, you’ll:
- Have a proven process for how to build your SEO editorial calendar from scratch.
- Understand everything from keyword research to pairing topics with the right content type.
- Know how to find topics that will rank and get you more traffic.
- Strategically align SEO, marketing and business goals in order to sustainably grow site traffic.
I credit the evolutionary success of our re-brand to Dan Shure of Evolving SEO.
This course is right for you if you are…
- Struggling to fill your content calendar with topics to help grow search traffic and rank.
- Not sure when a page should target multiple keywords or just one.
- Confused by all the different SEO myths and advice – like the “right” length of content or where to put keywords in your content.
This course is NOT for you if you are…
- Have no idea what SEO or search volume mean.
- Only interested in creating content and prefer leaving the SEO stuff to someone else.
Skills you should have before taking this course…
- Basic Google Sheets skills
- Basic understanding of keyword metrics like search volume or the idea of keyword difficulty
- Experience with content – writing, planning or strategy.
As a results driven marketer, Dan never takes anything at face value. He thoroughly investigates every avenue through which growth can be capitalized on and presents innovative solutions that challenge the status quo. Dan’s work has absolutely been critical to our online success.
Dan is an SEO consultant and co-owner of Evolving SEO with his wife Sarah.
As a consultant, he has helped companies like WGBH (Boston’s NPR and PBS), Sumo, HBR and more solve challenging SEO problems and grow traffic up to 20x.
His popular, entirely self-produced SEO Podcast “Exports on the Wire” has amassed almost a half a million downloads since launching in 2016.
Dan’s SEO articles and interviews have appeared in publications such as The Next Web, Drift.com, Moz and Entrepreneurs on Fire — and he has spoken at leading marketing conferences like Social Media Marketing World, Content Jam and SMX.
Your full course curriculum
SEO DRIVEN EDITORIAL CALENDAR
How to brainstorm topics: using art & science
In the first lesson you will learn how to start with a blank canvas and arrive at a few dozen high opportunity seed topics. You will be given a starter template which you will use to complete the brainstorm and topic ideation portion of developing a content calendar that drives SEO growth.
Get immediately download ConversionXL, Dan Shure – SEO Driven Editorial Calendar
- Establish Content Goals
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Identification
- “Tangent” Topic Research
80/20 Content prioritization: focusing your content plan
You have a list of great potential topics. But what do you even start with? Resource constraints are a reality, so you need to plan content with the highest value options in mind. In this class you will learn how to prioritize your content based upon actual search opportunity.
- Keyword analysis
- SERP analysis
Building out your content calendar: aligning keywords to pages
This is the part where most SEO content planning projects fail. You’ve identified and prioritized keywords and topics. But how does that translate into pages, posts, guides, “hubs”? You will be shown exactly how to best align topics to pages and content types.
- SERP analysis
- Content Types
- Content Calendars
The real best practices of content-based SEO (executing your content plan)
Based on over 10 years of experience, hundreds of clients and thousands of hours of teaching, training and doing content-based SEO – you will learn Dan’s real list of best practices. You’ll learn about page length, keyword targeting and the top ingredients of rank-worthy content. You will also learn how to properly measure the success of your content plan – and how to get full credit for all the hard work you’ve put in!
- On-page SEO
- Content Creation
- Measuring Content Success
Show off your new skills: Get a certificate of completion
Once the course is over, pass a test to earn a CXL certification.
Add it to your resume, your LinkedIn profile or just get that well-earned raise you’ve been waiting for.
Get this course and 50+ others when you sign up for CXL Institute
This course (and all others – full list here) are included with the CXL Institute subscription.
At CXL Institute, you can take online courses on growth, digital marketing, optimization, analytics, persuasion – all in a single subscription.
- World’s leading practitioners teaching you their best stuff.
- 50+ online courses on all things data-driven marketing
- New courses added every single month
Sign up for CXL Institute and get access to
- 50+ courses (full list here) on all aspects of data-driven marketing (new courses added every month)
- 4 Minidegrees that give you advanced level skills
- Talk recordings by world class practitioners at CXL Live and Elite Camp
The CXL Institute guarantee:
- 7-day no questions asked money back period
- You can immediately apply learnings and improve your results.
Need help convincing your boss?